My Journey

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Normal

Back in the house from a grueling day of evaluation at doctor's offices. Not weight-related. Mood disorder-related. Thank God. Although, they did weigh me. Good thing I've been holding stuff in (gross), because my weight was relatively normal when they took it. I don't need to have those types of problems on top of the ones I've already got. I ate almost all of my lunch today when I went for Chinese with my mom (Japanese, actually, but this place doesn't make food that's worthy of much distinction). Chicken, rice, and broccoli. Small portions. I feel bad, but not so bad. It's all I've had today. It's all I'll have today. Bottom line, I need to eat less, blog more, sulk less, run more. I need to do miles every day. Not just sit and waste away. That's not how you become beautiful.

I bought I nice book last night. It's called The Wintergirls. I really, really like it so far. I also have copious amounts of gift money for Barnes and Nobel, so once I find the little gift cardie-things I'm going to go to their website and order myself some serious literature. Keep myself busy when I'm done with my mountains of homework that will be thrust upon me come Monday. Psyched? Yes. You could say that.

Today was kind of miserable, though... I just got done with one of the hardest therapy sessions I've ever had. I don't want to give detail, but I just couldn't find the words. I felt as if nothing would come out. It was horrible. I'll not do that again, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. i've read wintergirls! i thought it was gut, i hope you enjoy it

    sorry to hear your not feeling good, i really hope that can change for you sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete