My Journey

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow's Halloween! Know what that means? It means fasting today. I'm going to fast today and all day tomorrow until dinnertime. So I can have a treat. I've gained weight. This is not okay. So, what I need to do is work out more. Merely not eating enough will not cut it for me, aparently. I hopped on the bike for MORE than 10 minutes, which was impressive to me, but 10 minutes will not be enough. I need to walk every single day. I need to ride the bike 5 more minutes than I did yesterday. We'll count today as 10. Tomorrow's 15. Got it, Maria? yes. i've got it. I'm starting to become less and less normal, I'm realizing. It's like whether or not I'm eating is the only thing I think about these days. Is that normal? Is that okay? I don't mind, it just scares me. Do I have a problem? I don't want it to be a problem, I want it to be beauty. I've decided that it is beauty. I don't have a problem, I have beauty. I have beauty looking towards the future. I can do it. I can do it! I'll lose a pound today!

1 comment: