My Journey

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something To Snack On...

B - Frosted Flakes - 130
- milk 55
- 2 chicken wings - 145

With diet Coke for lunch, NO snacking after school, and minimal dinner, I can totally keep today under 800. I'm going 800 for the entire week. Sounds good? yes. sounds good.

I've reconnected with the first boyfriend I ever had. We'll call him C. C and I were so in love, and he moved away. We had a nice long-distance thing going for a while, and then he ruined it by kissing and cyber-fucking the girl who molested me. Ruined everything. We had plans for the future (plans I still wish existed), and he threw them all away. I may rant about this later, but I kind of want him back. I know it's long distance still, but we're almost done with high school. Who knows? Maybe he'll remember why he loved me. Maybe he'll start to love me again. I don't know... until then, I'm going to just keep talking to him, making sure he knows I'm still alive.

Love always,

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that (with the girl I mean)

    *hugs*

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete