My Journey

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey, baby. Let's just start where we left off...

I'm back, bitches. For good this time. For 98 pounds. I'm back to 121 on a regular basis. Much improvement from before. But we aren't talking about before. Only here. Only now. Because I've been to Hell and back, ladies, and it wasn't pretty. I'm back for good. I'm back for 98. I will be 98. To feel strong. To never be abused again. To be too fragile to handle. To make Him scared. To show Him He made the wrong choice. This is my 24-hour revenge therapy.

Intake:

B - chocolate - 280
L - 3 tootsie rolls - 70
Kettle popcorn (1/2 mini-bag) - 50
Kashi almond-honey bar - 140
A.S. - leftover Chinese - 150
crackers - 190
Total: 880

I'm done for the day. Unless I purge. Or drink some nasty tea (nastea?). I'll have some nastea.

1 comment:

  1. Food has to be my one coping device over the next three weeks. I am with you totally on the attempt to restrict over christmas plan.

    Love xxx

    p.s how was day two? xxx

    ReplyDelete