My Journey

Friday, November 16, 2012

Rediscovery

I have not posted to this blog in nearly two years. A lot has happened. Most of it good, lots of it bad, but one thing remains the same: my obsession with my weight. I have just finished reading through all of my posts from 2010, the year I put myself through Hell, and there was a lot of my past journey that I didn't remember. Like seeing 113 pounds on the scale. I can hardly believe I was that small and so close to my goal... Goes to show exactly what I am capable of. I did it once, I can do it again. This time I've got more tools in my toolbox. Like a car. And money. And an 18th birthday in two days.

SO much has changed. I'm a model now. Or, at least I do some modeling. Mainly my feet, but I've got my first two nude shoots coming up a couple days after my birthday. I'm almost legal :) I can almost buy cigarettes. Oh, I broke Edge a while ago. I smoke, I drink, I fight, I have sex, I am a crazy woman. I have a lot of fun these days ;) Only thing missing is an extremely tiny body. We will work on this.

I'm a senior in high school now. Currently I'm skipping school, simply because I didn't feel like showing up, or I would weigh myself right now and tell you where I'm at. I'm in the 130's. Gross, right? I mean, I don't look terrible, but 130 is an ugly number. 120 is an ugly number...

Rebuilding a following will be hard, seeing as though most of the girls I used to commune with no longer post. I don't know what the Blogger community looks like these days. I guess it's time to rediscover. Now to figure out how... Stats and all to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG YOU'RE BACK YAY!!!!!!!! :D

    I thought you had died or fallen off the blog map D:

    Omg foot modelling? That sounds so awesome. I have these ugly hairy hobbit feet with weird toenails. Nobody sees my feet unless they're too stoned at a festival to notice XD

    The blogland has changed a lot. So many people have left. Recovered or hospital or just vanished (Got sick of blogging? Died?) Lots of people are trying to recover and some tried to beat one ED by getting another. It's been a bit of a mess.

    Glad to see you again Space <3

    ReplyDelete