My Journey

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Frustration

I've completely fallen off the wagon. That's why I haven't posted in a very long time. I've been very ashamed of myself and my habits. I haven't tracked any of my intake or exercise since school got out. I thought that the summer would be an opportunity to take care of myself and lose all this weight. I feel disgusting.
Currently I am sick as a dog. I havn't eaten much today, but I totally ate too much last night. I had almost an entire sleeve of wheat crackers at 80 calories for every five... I felt so guilty it wasn't even funny, and I felt even worse in the morning. I woke up with a fever, in a cold sweat, whimpering and writhing. I took some Ibuprofen and was able to fall asleep again, and when I woke up I was covered in a film of disgusting, cold sweat. I wiped myself off, and went back to bed. I woke up again, and got Hella bored. I wanted to work out, seeing as though I was really guilty about bein such a fatty, but my body just hurt so bad. I couldn't do it. Maybe I'll be able to overcome that for the future.
I probably should have made myself some of my fat burning tea, but my laziness was overpowering. I'm seriously out of control of myself. This isn't even okay.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes things take baby steps. Little goals can turn into habits. Don't be too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete