My Journey

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yeah, not my best move...

This morning was awesome! I had a rice cake, half a pear, and some coffee. And I felt way full, too. And then something happened: I started eating simply because I could. I weighed myself, and I was 124.5 pounds, which rocked, then I spoiled it by eating and eating and eating. This week HAS to start to get better on my part. I have GOT to stop eating so much and FAST before I start to gain back a ton of weight, probably more than I started with. Tomorrow's going to be a liquid fast cosisting of water with Emergen-C, cranberry juice, plain water, and some soy milk, possibly with some enzyme suppliments. If all goes well, it might become a three day fast. I'll post my consumption tomorrow evening, and then do some serious exercise. Wish me luck, non-existent readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment