My Journey

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Goal Posting Time

I just weighed myself this morning. 120 pounds even. But I spent the majority of the time after I woke up curled up on the bathroom floor, waiting either for my body to move the pent up bowels (ew), or for me to throw up. The pain's still sort of there, but I'll see if I can 1) forget about it or 2) make it go away.
But regardless of the pain, I need and want to keep going. The poundage lost since I started makes me feel amazing. I've lost 8 1/2 pounds! To me, that's amazing, because I've always been aware of my weight and since I come from a notoriously fat family I need to stay thin. I'll NEVER be over 130 pounds. Ever. I was in middle school, and it went away. I couldn't have been happier, except that 128.5 is pretty damn close to 130. But now I don't have to even think about that, because I've lost all of those worrisome pounds. From here, I just need to tone and lose some more. 10 pounds. I can do it. I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment