My Journey

Friday, June 18, 2010

Today I...

... started the day off with taking my weight again. I've gained too much to be happy, and it motivated me all day to work, work, work!

... ate 1/2 a banana, because I've been drinking a laxative tea and was worried that I was losing too much potassium.

... took some pictures while eating the banana to kill some time so I wouldn't feel hungry.

... rode the stationary bike for a half hour, resulting in 200 calories gone (id est, a whole banana)

... got bored. Should have gone for a walk, or something, but instead I ate an ENTIRE chicken enchilada. That's, like, 400 calories I totally didn't need!

... felt guilty about the enchiladas and rode the bike some more, but not enough to count. I then proceeded to drink a ton of my tea, which has helped marginally. Ugh.

... calculated how long of a walk (since I'm way too out of shape to run) I would need to take in order to get rid of those enchiladas. As it turns out, 90 minutes would do the trick.

... went on a four-mile walk lasting just over 90 minutes.

... weighed myself after the walk. No. Fucking. Change.

Oh, well! I'm done with the whole "eating" nonsense for the remainder of the day, and that'll make today a negative-calorie day! On towards the magic number! 3,500! Woot! Let's dooooo iiiiiit!

No comments:

Post a Comment