My Journey

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Upon My Awakening...

...my stomach hurt so bad. I resisted making myself a huge breakfast spread like I normally would. Good thing, too, because yesterday was probably my only successful day, like, EVER. I'm in such a good place right now. I'm eating a slice of cantaloupe and drinking a rather large cup of black coffee (okay... so not entirely black. I caved and put two little spoons of refined sugar in it. Ew.) to keep the pangs away so I don't eat anything dangerous. I plan on taking my dog for a mile-long walk to keep him from tearing me up. Or my shoes... He's a menace. But I love my snuggly puppy. He's huuuuuge! We think he's part Newfoundland, because he's only a year old and bigger than our last Border Collie got fully grown. I'll wait for the coffee to settle, then I'll take him out. I don't want to puke. I almost did on my walk yesterday. It was disgusting. Wish me luck today! I think I can do it. I'm shooting for... under 500 calories. I think I can do it.
calories from breakfast:
cantaloupe wedge: 23 :)
coffee: 2 :)
sugar inside that coffee: 16 :(

EDIT: Whoops! News flash! Just weighed myself and... I'm back to 121 even! Those two pounds yesterday really bent me out of shape, because that just meant it was 2 more pounds that I had already gotten rid of that I had to vanquish again. Buuut, they're gone now. Probably hiding in shame (as they should be). I'll be to my next goal in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment