My Journey

Friday, August 6, 2010

CPR

I can feel my ribs. Though I still hate myself. I can't find my hair straightener, and my hair's a mess. I have a CPR class with a bunch of little girls today who will probably look better than I do with my greasy hair and Alkaline Trio t-shirt. Why do I always have to be the ugly one? Why can't I once be the pretty girl in class? I'm going to sweep my bedroom one more time in search of my straightener, and if I don't find it, I'm going to go with some pigtails. Game?

Today's a 300 calorie day. Might as well be a fast. I plan on going to this class, not eating lunch, taking some of those anti-tummy-acid pills and living off of that so I can pick at dinner tonight. Yesterday was unacceptable. Today I will be perfect.

I told Derric about my binge. He said that I let him down... I know I did, and I needed to hear that I did, but it still makes me sad. And then my ex-ex sent me a picture of the dessert he was eating. It looked so delicious. It was misery. Why?

1 comment:

  1. Whenever we restrict our bodies from sugar..its like it instantly knows and wants everything in its sight. I allow myself something sweet now and then, it doesn't always have to be sugar. Sometimes just some fruit helps.

    I'm sorry that you feel like you are the ugly one. I think you are awesome and I love your blog. Thanks for your comments all the time, and have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete