My Journey

Friday, August 6, 2010

Maria Can Now Save Your Life

Just got back from that CPR class! And I found my straightener this morning, but didn't have to use it. I had to walk to the Red Cross this morning, which meant that I had to get an earlier start, which meant that after my run with Jake this morning I had to shower quickly. Makes sense, right? Made sense to me until step-monster said, "Blargh! Nooo! I must shower first, for I must go to work, even though I have to be at work an hour after you have to go to CPR..." and a bunch of other stuff. And then right when I was about to hop into the shower when he was done (I shower in the basement), I hear my mother turn on the water in the upstairs shower... Major pouty-face. Short story long, I eventually got to shower, and got my hair dried just in time to throw on some clothes and leave. Didn't look half bad, if I do say so myself. When I got to the class, I was sat by the obligatory middle school cheerleaders. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

I felt like not quite the ugliest girl in the room, but one of them. I guess I'm pretty, but I don't know... Never am I pretty in public when compared to others. That has to change... I will be a size 3 by the time school starts. Oh! By the way. I was shopping at The Gap recently, and my mom wanted me to try on a pencil skirt. She got me a 4 and a 2. The 4 was a fucking lampshade, and the 2 was about to fall off. So? She got me a 0. Perfect fit. Then I tried on a size 2 dress. To big. 0? Still a little big. Happiness, no? Now if only my leggies would shrink up, too... Stupid fucking leggies...

B - 0

L - 1 lemon cookie - 105
1 chocolate cookie - 45
2 Coke 0's - 0

Uhm... Wow... When I ate the cookies, I calculated them at being MUCH MUCH less calories than the lemon cookie ended up being. Holy fucking FUCK!!! I just looked it up, and... wow... Bad mistake. But now I know. They had snacks set out all through the class. I didn't bring a lunch, but I took a pill this morning and a pill at lunchtime, and ate the cookies just to shut my stomach up the rest of the way. The Coke was provided, too, and it helped so much. I would have had water, but it tasted soooo bad. Sooo... 300 calorie limit. 150 calories consumed. 150 left to pick at dinner. Sounds awesome. I think I'll go out for a walk in the meantime. Just to keep me out of the house, you know? My feet hurt. Suck it up, bitch. Size 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment