My Journey

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dinner

I had one small slice of pepperoni pizza. I picked off the pepperoni and set them off to the side. I ate the pizza slice, crust first as always, tiny bite by tiny bite. I made a meal of it, eating it very slowly while my family ate theirs. There are 2 more slices in the fridge... Unfortunately, the pepperoni made it into my mouth and down my gullet. I'd estimate 50 calories over my limit. Totally gross. Tomorrow's a weigh-in. I don't think I'm empty, so I'll drink some tea and hope it all comes up tomorrow morning before my jog with Jake. I need an accurate weight. And I need to see a 4 on the scale some day soon. If not, I very well might kill myself. This is misery. My legs are so ugly, and scaly, and hairy, and unevenly tanned, and... ugly.

2 comments:

  1. My legs are never tanned. I'll trade you my pasty legs for your piebald ones? :p

    If you give up you'll never reach your goal. Hang in there, stay with me ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my weigh in too - are you wed and sats? Anyhoo, hope yours isnt a disaster. I also would love to see a four , a different 4 to 124! x

    ReplyDelete