My Journey

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weight

I just got back from a run with Jake. I stripped down and took my weight, nearly running to the scale. 113. Glad I didn't see a 4, afterall. My weigh-ins are every Wednesday and Saturday. I thought it would space out my week well. Gosh... I'm pretty psyched to be over the 115.5 hump I was in. It was a total weight loss drought. Maybe all the binging I did helped. Maybe I just wasn't working hard enough. Either way, today is a 200 calorie day. Nothing until dinnertime. I considered eating a parfait from McDonald's, which would put me at 160 and make me really happy, but I have the opportunity to go to dinner with Jake's family tonight. They're leaving town tomorrow. He's good for conversation.

Even if I did go out to dinner with them, I'd probably only get a salad. That'd be, what, 50 calories at best? I dunno... Will decide later. For now, I'm going to take an acid-killer and drink some water.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you are doing so well, I should be there too, but I am not, I am stuck up where ou started EIKKKKKEIIKKKKEIIKKKEIIIKKEIIKK

    Breath, I can do this, breathe, we can do this, you will be at 110 in no time, is there a stage two? or will it be maintain xxx

    ReplyDelete