My Journey

Friday, August 20, 2010

*insert clever title here*

Today has been mediocre. But, I came upon a realization that I think will help me on this journey. I'm going to start counting dinnertime as the start of my day. It just makes so much more sense to do it that way, because my family has family dinnertime every night, and I can sneak bites of food away and hide it, but I can't completely not eat. So, my calorie counts will start with dinner and end with lunchtime. I'm not making it make a bunch of sense in this post, but trust me, it makes sense :)

I'm really full, and just got back from a walk/jog. 579 calories burned. More than I've eaten today. Makes me happy.

B - 1 orange - 75
5 almonds - 35

L - cereal - 120
milk - 32.5
bread - 180

TOTAL: 442.5

I am pleased. I didn't want to eat the bread. I had to. I had 4 slices, because I haven't had enough fiber lately... I know, it's gross, but I can't get an accurate weight that way and I'm sick of hovering around 116, when I know I'm lower than that.

1 comment:

  1. Then that is something else we have in common - I have a huge fear of being shouted at. I merely think all these things, and take everything everyone does to upset or annoy me out on myself. I prey for the day I can actually say them xxx

    ReplyDelete