My Journey

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guilty

I was feeling so low. I wanted to kill myself. I thought of all the ways to do it, but I've tried them all before, without any success. So, after I did too-few laps at the park, I went home, got out the toaster, and ate 6.fucking.toaster.waffles. with butter and all the fixin's. I feel like killing myself still, because I'm still a fatty. I'm off to the thrift store to sell all my fat clothes. If I get fat, I'll have nothing to wear. How's that for motivation, you fat fuck?

1 comment:

  1. Ok. right now. breathe in. deep. and scream. I CANT HEAR YOU. No, seriously, go outside and scream the anger out

    ok

    composed

    now. lets bring on tomorrow.

    nothing drastic. just pray for focus with me.

    no carb is having power over me

    LOVE YOU
    p.s please dont leave me

    ReplyDelete