My Journey

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sold. Soul'd.

Today was a shopping success. I'll post pictures when I get the chance. And, when my mom got home from work, we were looking at shoes on the internet. I popped up ModCloth into another tab, and we looked through the dresses, and she said to me, "Pick one out. I want you to have one." We like to shop together, and I was so happy she offered... I never ask for anything, because I'm such a guilty daughter, and she offered me to choose from dresses I'd pined over for God knows how long. She ended up wanting me to get two :) Today turned into a good day. Oh! And I'm, more or less, officially a size 5. Once a little more weight comes off, I'll officially be a 5. These dresses are going to be my motivation. I won't wear or even think of trying them on until I'm 110 pounds. Good thing I've got the week until they get here, because I probably won't be able to resist.


This one is so cute... I hope it fits right... She even bought me jewelry to go with it!


It's a pocketwatch!


This one I can just picture stick thin legs sticking out of the bottom... I want to be that beautiful some day... Maybe I will be at 110. Maybe... If I pray hard enough...

Aaaaaand she picked this to go with it. It'll look great. Once I'm 110. I'm saying it over and over again so it'll stick in my skull.

2 comments:

  1. Thats sooo wonderfully sweet. 110 is my magical clothes number too.

    you can do ittt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaahhhhhhh so cool!! I'm squealing!

    When you get them, I DEMAND a fashion show!! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete