My Journey

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Day

Guess what tomorrow is? The first day of 10th grade, that's what it is. I showered, shaved, exfoliated until I was shiny and soft, and picked out the perfect dress to make a good impression. Too bad I'm too fat to be pretty... Lucky for me, I'll be too busy drowning in homework to eat properly! Yay me! The stress might be too much, though... I'll buckle down, and focus in. No B's. Only A's. No 115 pounds. Only < 115 pounds. Only. Not. Less than. No more than. I will be awesome. I will be strong. I will be powerful. I will take pictures of myself tomorrow and show you all who I really am. I really should be getting to bed... Today was a good day... Save for the ice cream. Which I only ate because my mother gave me the most suspicious glare I've ever seen in my life. She's off of my tail for now. When I'm perfect I think she'll be jealous and want me to be fat like her again...

I just ordered several eating disorder-related books from Barnes and Noble using some gift cards I'd neglected to use. Along with the My So-Called Life boxed set :) I'm going to be so busy not eating, I won't even notice! I'm very excited, if you haven't realized yet. But also if you haven't realized yet, my weight hasn't dropped yet... This week.... I know this week will be the magic week... Pray for me, will ya?

1 comment:

  1. :-) Which books? Oooo I am excited for the photos

    It will be a magical week. I know it xxx

    ReplyDelete