My Journey

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Skin

Has anybody seen the BBC series called "Skins"? I used to watch it when they still aired it on television, but I just recently found it again on YouTube. I decided to watch it all over again from the first episode. I'd forgotten exactly how raunchy it is! But I don't mind so much. I'd forgotten about the Cassie character. She's so beautiful... Her body. And she's got blonde hair and brown eyes, just like me. I can be just like her... Check her out.

I'm going to a party for the Academic Team here pretty quick. It's a swimming party. I can't decide if I'm going to swim, so I'm going to just bring my swim suit and have the option to change into it if I want. I've been good today. I'll be good at the party, too. The Cassie character is being a huge inspiration. How in control she appears to be... I want that. I will have that, thank you very much.

I bought some green tea pills today. I'll take them religiously and tell you all how they work for me. Love you! Hope you've had good days.

1 comment:

  1. I love Skins, and I especially love Cassie! I'm so glad that you do too (:

    xx v

    ReplyDelete