My Journey

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Uhhmm, Okay, Life. Fuck You, Too!

I'm not empty. But I stepped on the scale, anyway. It says I've gained 2 1/2 pounds. Unlikely, but I've probably gained a little less than that. I'm going to drink some more tea and hope it purges everything, then I'll weigh myself again. Yesterday on my walk, the funniest thing happened. I was walking along, rocking out to Alkaline Trio, and this incredibly hot guy ran up from behind me. As he ran, I could smell his deodorant. I love the smell of guy's deodorant, by the way. So, I smelled it, and then I got super motivated, because in my brain I was all, "If you walk a little faster and run a little harder, you can have that." So I did. It was great. I did about 9 miles walking yesterday, and then I went on a hike with Scott and the dog. It was 2.5 miles uphill. Needless to say, I'm a little sore today, but also needless to say, I'm going to do it all over again today.

I've got a busy day ahead of me. First, I need to walk the dogs, then I walk Gillian to Art Camp, then I walk to my face appointment to get my face burned off, then I do whatever the Hell I want (I'll probably just do some walking at Sherwood, since my face will be yellow for a couple hours), I'll need to walk to the drug store to get razors and whatever weight loss aids I fancy when I walk in there, I'll need to shave my legs and, ehem, other bits at some point, and then later in the evening I've got a swimming party for the Academic Team at one of my friend's houses. Notice how I didn't say "eat" in any of those. No, today's going to be all about diet Coke and exercise. After I'm all flushed, of course. A can adds about 1 pound of liquid to my body. Useful for doctor's visits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment