My Journey

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Amaaaaaaazing!!!

I feel so great today! I cut up 1 apple into 4ths, ate one this morning for breakfast, then ate a rice cake. It feels amazing, but I wish I could just go on a walk. I asked yesterday, but my mother said no, because she's worried about me and my mental state. She has no reason to be anymore, she just needs to let me work out again. I need to work out again!!! I've been doing little things, like 5 minutes on the bike here, jumping jacks there, and today I did one of those Seventeen Magazine workouts. It was fun and easy, though the cardio was a little tough. That's why I need to get to walking and jogging again, so I can do more intense workouts.

B - apple - 16.25
- rice cake - 70

I'm back on track, my lovelies. And feeling ultra-creative. When I get in these creative moods, I often stop eating as much. Oh! And I didn't take my meds last night, so I don't have those insane food cravings. I need more water, though. My lips are parched (tssp, tssp, tssp)!

I read the first book of My Name Is Asher Lev. It's got a lot of Jewish philosophy in it, and I'm really enjoying it. I like how they believe that if you kill one person on Earth, you kill everyone, and conversely if you help one person, you help the whole world. Isn't that beautiful.

I want to be a librarian so freaking bad... Last Thursday when I went to my therapist (I call him Gustav) I started crying, because I was talking about running my hands over books. Running my hands over all of that knowledge. It was just so beautiful to think about all of it. It became overwhelming. Did you know that was my dream? To be a real-life swanky librarian? Bet not... I want to be an international librarian, completely jet-set, fashionable, stick thin. Cardigan sweaters and Gucci pumps. It keeps me alive sometimes, just thinking about the future I want so badly. I'll make it, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. you will, you will make it :-)
    you can achieve everything you want to xx

    ReplyDelete