My Journey

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disabling Abilify

Ughhhh... I've never experienced side-effects from medication before, but now I'm having them hardcore. My nose is stuffed and runny (at the same freaking time!), my throat hurts, and no matter how much water I drink I'm achy. These are all side-effects of Abilify. No fun. I don't want to be perpetually sick like this. It's been about a week. Too bad it isn't the stomach flu. I always lose weight when I have the stomach flu. Speaking of weight loss, I have a little "ticker" at the top of my blog now. It's a city, because a city represents my ultimate goal (to get out of the small town), and a rabbit, because the rabbit symbolized me. People call me rabbit sometimes. I've never known why. Kinda cool, rabbits are cute.

The skies are perfect for a walk... Why is it that you want something so much more when you can't have it? I hate not being able to go for 12 mile-long walks anymore. Remember when I used to do them? How happy they made me? How much weight I lost? I need that back... I haven't been keeping up with my journal... It makes me feel bad, but it's okay. I'll get back on track, journal-wise.

New My Chemical Romance album on the 28th!!! It doesn't look too awesome, but I'll buy it, anyway. Ooooh! Actually, I've just decided, right now, that I'm not allowed to buy it until I weigh 119 pounds. That's the plan. No more that that. Less if possible. Less would be preferred, Universe. Also, my 16th birthday is coming up. My mother and I are planning a scavenger hunt downtown, ending with a masquerade ball at my step-father's office. It's in November, but it'll take a lot of planning. A lot. Which is funny, because my mom suggested it, knowing full well that she seldom follows through with the things she says she'll do. Like getting me somebody to talk to. And countless Halloween costumes (I went as the same thing for 5 years, because we didn't get our act together). And diets, and meal-planning, and doctors' appointment... the list goes on. But bottom line, there's a lot of talk and not much action. I'll keep my faith in her, but I'll be prepared to be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment