My Journey

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Uhm, Wow.

I just purged for the first time. Just now. A minute ago. I went on a binge. Not sweet things, but normal food. No good. So, I purged. I decided to try it. I liked it. But I won't make it a regular thing. Just when I binge before I'm on track to a better body. Which I'm not yet. It happened so fast! I figured something that might be helpful if anybody purges: vibrating toothbrush. I think it made mine come up faster than normal. It only toon one minute for me to throw up. I wish I didn't have to have purged... I wish I could have been a good girl. I printed out a bunch of thinspo just now. I need to be like them. It's something I have to do. I will never eat before I've exhausted all of my other options. No More Binging. More Exercise. I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetheart - now I understand what you mean but honestly, i wouldnt stop reading for this. all i will say, is it becomes too easy, and even if you like it, i dont know if it is worth it long term to rely on. but, that said, it is your choice, and i just want you to be a happy bunny.

    you can rely on me, i wont drop you for purging xx

    ReplyDelete