My Journey

Wednesday, September 22, 2010



I love these ads. So much. My throats's all swollen, and my tongue is burnt. Just a gentle reminder that eating = bad and starvation = good. I'm happy with that equation now that I know the alternative. I don't want to become a person that purges after everything I eat, or even frequently. I know that it's just a really bad idea. I am well aware. So no worries, lovelies. Nothing to fear. I don't plan on doing it again any time soon.

I printed off a bunch of thinspo yesterday. Some of it's going in my locker, some in my notebook, and some I'll just keep for myself. Too bad my printer's running low on ink, so I've got the gross, ugly lines that go across the pictures. School today. I've got a ton of reading to do!!! Ever read My Name Is Asher Lev? The Jewish philosophy in it is so beautiful. I love the part where it says that the world is in pieces and that's why it's ugly, so it's our job to make it beautiful again. Kind of like our bodies. It's not only our desire, but our JOB, dammit, to beautiful our bodies, because they are broken and incomplete. I'll keep this in mind. Maybe it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment