My Journey

Friday, October 29, 2010

Helloooo, hipbones!

I woke up this morning, greeted by an old friend. Her name is hipbones. She can be a real bitch at times, but today she was kind, and decided to come 'round again. It feels like forever ago that I've seen them like this. I wish I could show you guys. I also wish I could weigh myself, so I know where I'm at currently. But, alas, I can do neither. I will later, though, meaning I can have nothing to eat or drink until then. Maybe I'll just hop up on my grandmother's old school scale and take a peek. It's not entirely inaccurate...

School. Fuck. School in an hour. No bueno.

Aaaaand Halloween coming up this weekend. I still don't have a costume figured out. I went out to Goodwill last night and bought a cheap knee-length plaid skirt and dress shirt, for an undead school marm, but I don't know how well that'll go over with the parents. Mainly just my mother. She's really weird about Halloween. I either have to be something cute, or sweet, or way, way tame. Never anything scary. But she knows how much I adore zombies... Maybe she'll allow it? In any case, I'm goint to buy the fake blood anyway, because I probably need some just lying around. J'adore les zombies.

2 comments:

  1. Zombie school marm = win.

    Yay for hipbones!! Sometimes though I do miss the protective layer of fat, because I'm extremely uncoordinated and thus constantly running into walls, doorknobs, and table corners. >_< But I'll take the bruises over the blubber....

    Have an awesome Halloween!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete