My Journey

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Models

FTV. Also known as Fashion Television. I miss working out while watching it. I can't work out anymore, and I don't know why. I used to always be able to do hours on the bike, and now I can barely do 15 minutes. It's no bueno! As in, very no good! Unacceptable. No more food, mkaaaay missy? You're doing well, now all you need to do is do better. Lose more weight. As soon as I hit 117 again, I get a big prize for myself. It'll mean that I'm back on track. I'm close. Although, I'm a little scared to fast for another day. Last time I got way, way sick. Help? Does that happen to you guys? I felt the fasting high, but the sickness felt so much different from the high. Goodnight, ladies. Let's be less fat than today, tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Have to make sure you keep hydrated and take your vitamins when you fast. And keep some juice handy for emergencies. Tums help me a lot if I start to feel sick.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't fast, but just eat really small portions of food throughout the day instead. It seems to work for a while hehe 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO!!!!!!!!

    We are getting there, it is like our minds have fused. I also cannot exersize. I cannot understand it. It is as if my body rebels, knowing how much I used to make it go through. I only walk now. Isn't that pathetic? I compensate by trying to fast!!

    I love you, muchos muchos muchos.

    Hope you have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete