My Journey

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Needs and Wants

I need to sleep.
I want to do well on the test tomorrow.
I need listen to Angels and Demons.
I want to sleep.
I need to be thin.
I want to be perfect.

See? Contradictions. Except for the last two. Those have no overlap. They are one and the same. They are the only things that make sense. Don't you see? Things have to be this way. They have to be. This haircut bothers me. I need things looooooong and wavy again. Like all those models... Long, scraggly hair. It makes you look longer. I'm going to snuggle in, and relax. I'll wake up at 5 and listen to the last disk of Angels and Demons before school. I need the rest. If I fail the test, I fail the test. That's the long and short of it.

I wish I had something to snuggle with. Like a person. I hate being lonely like this. I don't want to grow up and have random sex with random people. I don't even want to get married. I'll be happy if I simply have somebody to snuggle with. Wow... TMI much? Sorry. Be strong, ladies. We've all got sunshine in bags around our necks, waiting to be released.

2 comments:

  1. snuggling is fun...until he snores all night

    i love my husband, but I've gotten shit sleep since we got married :)

    ReplyDelete