My Journey

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... I'm 16 now. And I weigh a little less than 124 pounds. I've decided that I'll try to weigh myself every other morning. It just makes sense. I wonder what today is going to be like. After school, my family and I are going to go to dinner and then I'm going to the Harry Potter premier. Wehew! Standing in line for hours is my favorite thing! Well, actually, staying away from a houseful of food is my favorite thing. Any excuse to do so is welcomed.

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday starshine, little wonder, happy happy birthday.

    I send you all my love I can, it is flying over the Atlantic as we speak. I love you, have the best day you can xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Hope you have a good'un. Have fun at Harry Potter !!! I'm going to see it tomorrow, soooo excited =) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, hope you have a good one
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS YEAR WILL BE EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE! BREATHE DEEPLY, LAUGH DEEPLY, DREAM DEEPLY. all my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh happy happy birthday sweety! you comment was lovely and it's me who hasn't been very supportive, YOU are great. i always always read what you write! i hope you have a lovely day and everything was perfect for you!
    lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRFDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! :D

    Ooooh, sweet 16. . . You make feel so damn old, girl!

    GET OFF MY LAWN!! :p

    ReplyDelete