My Journey

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Soup

At the end of another day. My birthday is tomorrow... I'm about to sit down to a bowl of chicken soup, because all I've had today is sugar-free fruit candies (7.5 each) that gave me a huge headache and 1/3 of a 3 Musketeers (85.7). I need some non-sugared food to ease my stomach. I've also started drinking that laxadive tea again, which gives me an excuse not to eat because it hurts too badly afterwards >.<

Lola has informed me that there is a new blogger out in the blogosphere. Her name is Erika. Erika, if you read this, feel free to use me as a support. I'll do the best I can.

I think I'm officially back on track... I feel like I have all the things I need in place to have an awesome time at playing this game. Soon the weight will start to come off. I can't wait. 110, baby. Then 100. Then 98. I'll be such a boss by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment