My Journey

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Day!!!

First day of November!!! I decided to walk home at lunchtime, so I did, and decided to write a proper blog for the first day of the month. The plan? There is no plan. Just do all the right things and you'll lose weight, right? Right. Two things are certain: I must walk more and eat less. If I accomplish those things ideally I can weigh less by my birthday, which is the 18th. I'm not sure how much I'd like to lose by then, I just know I want to lose it. I'm at 121 right now, which is almost crossing the border into acceptable. I'm not hungry right now, just a little thirsty. I'll fill up a bottle with water before I head back to school. It's a 30-minute walk altogether, so that's some of my cardio for the day. Hah! How fat do you have to be for walking to count as cardio? As fat as me, perhaps? Yeah, probably.

This is going to be the new beginning that starts my ass in gear. I restrung my red bracelet this morning. I showered and washed my hair and face. I rejected the candy this morning in the bowl by the door. Everything is simply splendid.

B - Special K - 110
milk - 130

L - 0

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for the lovely comment. I just read your whole blog (pretty much) and I don't get why you would look up to me when I have barely lost a thing since I started and you've done so well in the past, but thanks anyway!

    Good luck with the new month x

    ReplyDelete