My Journey

Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is me. Oh, this is also me with short hair. I was a zombie librarian. A damn hot zombie librarian. Oh! And I've also discovered that the family computer has a card-reader in it, so when I'm alone I can keep uploading pictures of me and my progress. Yay!

Am I a bad blogger? Please, be harsh and honest. Am I not as supportive as I need to be? Because trust me, I can be more supportive. I can be as supportive as 4 table legs, if need be. I just wanted to know. I love you all very, very, very much. Even those of you I just started to follow and comment on. All of this community as a whole means the world to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So, dig or diss the short hair?

3 comments:

  1. zombie librarian? ha, what a kick ass idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. totes DIG the short hair. I love it! You are very supportive and I thank you :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete