My Journey

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blegh...

Today hasn't been so bad. I've still got one more mastication performance to make before I'm home free for the day (being dinner), but I've stayed way under my goal of 800. You know, it's kinda hard to eat more than 800 calories when you're not eating hardly anything... Anyway, I'll post my dailys after dinner, and hopefully I've been able to fight off the major binge I'm craving. I want ice cream. I want cereal with real milk.
I just got back from the grocery store, and I was about to buy some foods that would make this process a little easier. I made it to the dairy isle, picked up some Silk Light, and was headed to the produce to go isle-to-isle picking up things I felt okay eating. It wasn't two minutes later that my step-father put his hand on my shoulder and scared the Hell out of me. I totally wasn't planning on running into him... He gave me a huge speech about how I shouldn't be spending my own money on food, and proceeded to ask why I wanted soy milk. I did my best to come up with something so that he wouldn't think that I have an unhealthy relationship with foods... I got away with it.
But here's some good news: Last Weight: 127 lbs! Yay! Very happy. I hope I don't screw it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment