My Journey

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Day!

For a first day, today was great! I started by limiting my intake to 800, and then went to the mall and the carnival. No funnel cake for me! I did falter a little, though... When it came to lunchtime, I ate some Teriyaki Express and it tasted so good, but it was so wrong. I felt like a failure... I only ate half a plate though and A ate the rest. Surprisingly enough, I stayed way under 800. I was very pleased with myself. My gut reaction was to eat some Ben & Jerry's, but that would have blown my entire day. I totally resisted. I stayed strong, knowing that the workout for tonight would be so much easier on me if I did. I just got done with an hour on our stationary bike, and am about to go in for another half hour. Thin's going to taste so much better than any carton of Phish Food ever would.

Breakfast: 1/2 banana [52.5] :)
splash of orange juice [+-1] :)
cup of plain coffee [3] :)
Lunch-ish: 2 sticks of gum [3.5] :)
1/2 plate of sesame chicken and noodles [185] :(
a few sips of Sprite [48] :(
Dinner: 1/2 pork chop [102.5] :/
1/2 cheese/brocoli rice [93] :(
7 carrots [17.5] :)
Total: 509.5 :D

All things considered, not a bad first day. Tomorrow's limit will still be 800. I'm going to go and finish out my last half hour on the bike. Maria, don't fail yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment