My Journey

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm supposed to be working...

Today I'm supposed to help with our family yard sale, but when I was in the shower this morning my step father yelled at me, asking if I was willing to take my younger sister to the carnival. I had an uneasy feeling about it, because I love funnel cake, but it's, like, the worst thing possible for me right now. I need to stay strong. We're going to be there for most of the afternoon. I'm also taking my friend A to keep me company. I hope she doesn't tempt me to eat, because I'm trying to stay under 800 calories today. I've already had about 103 from the banana I ate this morning, and I can't eat anything else today because I can't look weird in front of my family at dinner. I hope they don't notice that I'm not eating as much as I used to. A will be a problem, because she's always on me about eating enough. I guess I'll just have to hope for the best.
is anybody even listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment