My Journey

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Goodnight



I'm so tired and I just took my medicines, so I'll probably crash here pretty soon. I'm bipolar, so I take two medications for that, I have acne, so I take a medication for that, and I'm taking a prenatal vitamin so my hair and nails stay nice during my weight losing. The stupid thing about my bipolar medication is that it's supposed to make me gain weight. I just started taking it, and I'm afraid to see if I gain weight. If I do, I'll just have some extra work to do. I can still taste the hamburger I ate about six hours ago. I feel kinda gross, and I wish I weren't so tired so I could ride our stationary bike some more. I barely even rode it tonight... Ugh...


I watched America's Next Top Model today. I can't honestly say I know which cycle it was, but my favorite Top Model wannabe was in this one. Marjorie is so beautiful... She's very awkward, but that's the point. I want my body to give the same effect hers gives. She's my goal. I hope I can stay strong through this process. I'm scared. So scared... I hope I can get some support through this.



No comments:

Post a Comment