My Journey

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Feel Horrible

I was bad today. I was 2 calories over... 2 whole calories. That's not too bad, and they're already taken care of, but that still sucks. I feel horrible. I think I'm going to purge. I want to ride my stationary for four hours tonight... If my backside didn't hurt from yesterday and my parents weren't already a little suspicious, I would. Here goes nothing...

Breakfast: 1/2 banana [52.5] :)
green tea [0] :)

Later: Cheerios [140] :/
mint [5] :)
part of a chocolate cookie [20] :(
bite of a cheese pizza [10] :(
two sticks of gum [8.5] :)
1/2 orange [34.5] :)
Cinnamon Life [180] :(
low fat milk [153] :(

Dinner: 7 carrots [17.5] :)
chicken leg [181] :(

Total: 802 :`(

Many many bad feelings right now. Tomorrow's going to be a liquid fasting day. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment