My Journey

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woah!

Okay, either my scale is broken, or I've just been working out in my sleep, because last night I didn't purge and when I stepped on the scale this morning this is what it read: 125.5
I'm not sure how that even happened! I'm so happy, though. My stomach's so empty and I'm already starting to feel comfortably numb. This is going to be great. I just need my body to start catching up with my weight. My legs are still fat as ever, as are my arms. Maybe by the time I get to 110 it'll decide to look beautiful. I've got to get a gym membership or something, because I don't think this stationary bike is going to cut it. I mean, I can burn 100 calories in 15 minutes if I ride it properly, but I'm not certain that it's working all the places I want it to be. I don't want to have Lance Armstrong legs, either!!! Ah, well. I'm going to go work out. My butt still hurts...
I hope somebody out there finds me. I'm getting lonely. I need some support through this. I don't think I can do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment