My Journey

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Falling Off The Wagon

I was doing so well this morning, and then came my last class of the day. In biology we were finishing tests. Biology tests are easy, so I finished first. And then what did I get to do? I got to sit around, stare at the clock, and think about how badly my stomach burned. It wasn't fair. I didn't want to eat, but after I rode my bike home I had to. I simply had to. I'll be better, though... I went 109.5 calories over my limit of 800. 109.5!!! Way too many! No wonder I'm so fat. This isn't fair.

Morning: Nothing!!! :)
Later: 1/2 orange [34.5] :)
Cinnamon Life [120] :(
Soy milk [35] :)
2 strawberry yogurts [320] :( :( :( :( :( :(
Chicken tacos [300] :(
Enchiladas [100] :(

I was so awful today. Tomorrow's an all-liquid day. Or else it's going to be a mile-long run and two hours on the bike. Maybe I should do that anyway... Whatever. My ex-boyfriend had been my best friend for the longest time after we broke up, and today he told me that he didn't want to see me anymore, because it hurt him too badly. I thought he was over it. I thought he was over me... I guess not. He was my support through this. He wouldn't give me bites of his food, and he'd motivate me to keep exercising. Now I won't have him for motivation, not to mention I won't have him for a friend. He's so great... I'll miss him greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment