My Journey

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Denver

I got back last night from an overnight trip to Denver. I went with my mother and my little sister, and since I recenly got my permit I drove our Volvo over there. We had to take it over there for its routine service, and used that as an excuse to do some serious shopping. The downside of this trip? Being around my mother and sister the whole time meant that I had to eat every meal. The day was a total food binge. For dinner, we went to my mother's favorite place. It's called Rodney's and it's in an underground space downtown. I had a bacon cheeseburger and a slice of chocolate cake... No regard for intake and the only exercise I was going to get was shopping the next day. For breakfast, we went to the cutest crepes cafe and I had strawberry and chocolate crepes. And it kept snowballing from there. It was a fat weekend. This week, no food unless I can't avoid it. None. None at all. I'm terrified to weigh myself. I left town a pretty good 118, and I bet I'm over 120 right now. This is horrible. I can't believe I let myself go like that. And I was just starting to notice that my thighs were getting smaller! Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment