My Journey

Friday, June 25, 2010

Eyesore

118. I'm on my way. That last 1/2 pound was a totaly eyesore. Each day when I look in the mirror, I look so much more lithe, and spritely. It's what I want so desparately. I had the worst nightmare about weighing myself. I stepped on the scale in just my underwear, and it read 124.5. I stripped down completely, and it read the same. I cried, and cried, and cried, and cried. And what's worse is I thought it was real. I thought I was really there, stepping on that scale and reading that weight. I was about to kill myself when I woke up. I never want to gain another pound.
This new retainer has been awesome about keeping me from food. It really hurts to take it out, and since I'm not allowed (and physically am unable) to eat with it in, I'm discouraged to take it out and eat something. Yay. I might eat a little something this morning, then walk down to Starbucks to get something super low in fat and calories. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment