My Journey

Monday, August 16, 2010

Been A While, No?

It feels like I haven't been blogging enough. Probably because I haven't. Those pills are working llike magic, too, because I'm literally having to force myself to eat things. I'm never hungry. Or, at least, I haven't been today or yesterday. I eat out of the knowledge that I have to. My weight will start dropping again soon. It's already started to. I love you all... So much. I feel like you're my sisters, and that we can talk about anything. I was afraid I'd be alone in this. I was wrong.

I was eyeing myself in the mirror today. I'm starting to look good. My body is starting to look like a little girl's again, except that my waist is getting thinner. I can't wait to see how I'll look when I'm actually 110 pounds. After that, 100. After that, 98... It's exciting. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment