My Journey

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

C'est moi! Et j'ai un probleme...

YAAAAAAAY!!!! Okay, so I stepped on the scale naked, just to make sure tomorrow's official weigh-in won't make me super, fucking depressed. Turns out, I'm bueno, and back down from 117. It read 115.5, so once I'm done laxative-ing (Lola, is that a verb? If not, it is now!) tonight, I'll be completely empty tomorrow morning, strip down, and get another official weight. I can hope it's lower... I can just hope...

School's two days in, and today was the first night I've done homework in my entire life. I shit you not. The rest of my years, I've done the assigned work a little here, a little there, a little not done, and a lot B.S.'ed. I did ALL of my assignments, have organized almost ALL of my stuff the way I need it to be, and have taken almost ALL organizational procausions needed to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks of my skull. I've got 40 pages of The Catcher in the Rye to read and study for a heavily-weighted quiz next week. Psh. Talk about a Hella long time. I'm going to do overkill on my assignments and schoolwork this year. I'm going to be so boss, I'll be the Boss-Lady. With that in place, I think I'll read the 40 pages once every day until the quiz day, taking notes when needed. Hopefully I'll have most of the stupid fucking insignificant details memorized that I'll not need the notes, but who knows? Maybe I'll sell the book after the class is over, notes taken, phrases highlighted. Schoolwork keeps me from eating. Eating is bad. Therefore, schoolwork is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment