My Journey

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't Stop

I just got back from a God-knows-how-many-mile run. I stayed out for two hours. I told myself, "Self, you are simply NOT allowed to even consider leaving this park until 2:40. Failure is not an option." Self listened. I think I stopped counting after 6 miles... I probably did something around 9. Ah, I don't even know. The point is I ran for 2 hours, meaning I got rid of about 530 calories. Tres boss. I'm going to go and shower, and stay away from these Dove mini-square things that my grandmother dropped in front of my face. She doesn't think I'm eating. I think she's right. But she can't know that *shhh! Being very sneaky*.

I'm floating on air. The running high set in about a half hour ago. I want to be able to float like this all the time, without all this gross fat weighing me down. I'm a balloon, I'm a whisp of cotton. I'm a Necko Wafer in a rainstorm... Fuck it.

EDIT: I ran so much that my thighs chaffed. So now I walk like a cowboy. Yeehaw?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha sorry about the chaffing. I bet you burned more than 530 cals. Awesome triumph though!! I don't think chocolate is the worst thing you could put in your body, but it would definitely be good to cut back :) I'm mostly just telling myself that, I've been having to be a little nazi about myself. I'm fat too.

    lets be skinny

    xox

    ReplyDelete