My Journey

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It Was A Liiiiiittle Early...

It's only about noon, and I ate a little too much for this early in the day. The morning started off great. I drank some green tea, I took that pill, and took Gillian to swimming lessons. And I started to crash... I hadn't eaten at all at that point, and was feeling fine, but I started to lose it. I felt myself becoming grumpy and pissy. But there was nothing safe in the house! I ate a banana with the intention of stopping there, but then I ate my last marzipan mouse, and then I heated up the last left-over enchilada... I haven't gone over (yet), but it means that dinner can't exist and I have to work out a little extra today. Let's do a calorie count, just to make sure I didn't break my 600 calorie limit.

B - 0
L - banana - 105
mouse - 151
enchilada - 251
TOTAL: 507

Perfect. I just wish that I had saved a little wiggle-room for tonight, just in case I had to eat dinner with the family. Oh! I can't eat tonight, anyway, because now I have to start flushing my body for an accurate weigh-in tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! I'll be needing it.

I've been reading your blogs (of course), and feeling sad... I wish you weren't struggling as much as you are. I understand the struggle, because I've been there, too, it just hurts me inside that such wonderful girls are hurting so much... We're going to be okay. Actually, we're going to be better than okay. We're going to be so boss. Nobody's going to be able to keep their eyes off of us when we walk down the streets, we'll be so lovely and thin. It's going to happen, and we are all strong enough to make it happen. I love you all. I'm going to go for a 500 calorie walk with the direct intent of burning weight off. If I'm 500 calories down today, I'll for sure be down a pound at the end of the week weigh-in on Saturday. But before I go for my walk, I'm going to drink some purging tea. It usually cleans me out nicely (ew).

No comments:

Post a Comment