My Journey

Friday, August 13, 2010

Down, Down, Down

I'back down! I know I wasn't supposed to weigh myself on days that aren't Wednesday or Saturday, but I don't count the weigh-ins on the other days as meeting goals, or anything. It's just a check-up to see how I'm doing. But yeah, I'm sure yesterday's near-perfect day helped a lot. I'm going to do it again today, of course. I need to find a book that I haven't read yet, though, because I tried my walking and reading thing with a book I'd already read and it didn't work as well. Oh, well! I've got plenty of books I haven't read in my bookshelf. Today's going to be a great day.

I've been reading all of your posts... It makes me sad to see you so miserable. Things will pick up, though. We've been strong this month, and we will continue to be the women-warriors that we are. I love you all. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the control miss!!

    You are making me proud. I cannot wait to follow your footsteps xxx

    ReplyDelete