My Journey

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Edit much?

Okay, so I forgot about the bowl of cereal I ate when I got home so that I could get my fiber for the day. Yes, cereal follows the rules. I had that Kashi Go Lean stuff. I love the way it tastes, and it totally fills me up for hours. I eat the 1 cup serving size (140 calories) with a half cup of milk (67) and I don't have the drive to eat at all. It's not exactly low-cal, but it's 40% of your daily fiber and has a bunch of protein. Keeps tummeh happeh.

So, I ate more than I initialy thought I did, but just got off the exercise bike in our basement and took Jack-ums for a walk. He's horrible to walk. Absolutely awful. He totally yanks me around and stuff. It's a workout in and of itself. In the time it takes me to walk him for a mile, I can do four by myself. Oh, well... I hope everybody else is doing well. It's hard not hearing from many of you. Much love.

EDIT EDIT: I am boss. At this moment, I am at 646 calories. My limit today is 800. So, in order to follow my rules to the letter, I will ingest some more now. Not too much time before bedtime, but not right before, you know? Metabolize those calories, dammit!

2 comments:

  1. Fiber is amazing, but trying to get it all in can be a bitch! Broccoli is so expensive now it's not in season :(

    Grrrr don't lose sleep over me! (Bit late to say that now >.<) I want to cuddle you and sing you lullabys now. I'm sorry for making you worry like that. Omeprazole is basically a really fancy antacid that stops you body producing stomach acid instead of neutralizing it in the stomach. All Saturday I didn't feel hungry. Pity about the headache, but that was my own retarded fault >.<

    You are BOSS WOMAN! Hear you ROARR!!! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha love you! i think you are doing wonderful and you need to give yourself credit for that. I like that you are still trying to get a balanced intake

    xoxoo

    ReplyDelete