My Journey

Monday, August 2, 2010

Going Swimming?

I have to walk my sister to swimming lessons, and I haven't showered yet... Ew. I look disgusting, but I guess I'll just have to put my head down and trudge through the awful feelings I have for myself. At least I don't smell bad.

I haven't eaten yet, which is excellent. You all are making me so happy with all the support. We're out of normal, tasty green tea, so I had to down a cup of disgusting green tea instead. I kind of said, "Down the hatch!" just to get it over with and still follow the rules. I don't drink the stuff for taste. I drink it for the benefits.

My legs are so fat. I don't think there's anything I can do except starve myself down. Nothing is working. I want to be a waif... Maybe I'll just have to settle for sickly. This month will bring about change, I know it will. I just need to stay the course and I will be happy. Course = Happy. Perhaps I'll be lovely for school. Perhaps somebody besides my ex will want to take me out. Perhaps I'm diluted...

No comments:

Post a Comment