My Journey

Monday, August 2, 2010

Skinny Pants? Getting there...

I tried on my size 5 skinnies. Fit like a dream! I mean, they don't look great on me. I'm still too fat to wear them and feel skinny. But the point is that they're a size five and that they fit. I'm going to buy a pair of size 3 jeans and try them on at the end of the month. They're my goal. My ultimate goal is 0, but baby steps, Maria. Baby steps... Off to go house clean! Burn some more calories.

When I ate lunch today, I took an Omeprazole beforehand, which was prescribed to me when I had that ulcer. I guess it's like Prilosec on speed. I took it to reduce stomach acid so I wouldn't feel hungry. Does that work? It seemed to have worked for me, because I'm totally full still, but maybe I'm just tricking myself. I don't know... If anybody knows if that works, will they tell me? If so, I have the whole bottle left, and it could be very useful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm considering doing the same thing with my last 2 bottles of Omeprazole. Shall we try it together and compare results? I know a 2-person trial isn't scientifically sound, but WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?

    :)

    ReplyDelete