My Journey

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Maria's Flying

and feeling great! My family and I went to Ouray today for a couple hours just to walk around. I drove, sans brekkie :) We had lunch at some pub, and I did a good job! I got a sandwich, ate the insides are skipped the bread. Afterwards, we went to a chocolate shop called Mouse's, who's famous for making these little mice out of marzipan. I got a few, along with a chocolate truffle. I ate the truffle, and a mouse, and that's all I've had since about three hours ago. I followed all the rules! So far... Time for a calorie count:
B - nothing

L - 1 slice of Swiss cheese - 70
1 rasher - 54
turkey breast - 45

1 marzipan mouse - 204
1 truffle - 62

Aaaaaand... dinner will be sneaked away into pockets, and plastic, and boxes, and eventually the trash, understand, Maria? *Oh, yes! I understand!*

I feel really good about myself right now. This August is going to be amazing. My mom bought me a pendant of amber, and I found the peridot pendant my grandmother gave me for Christmas. I'm going to wear it all month. I think I'm going to go for a walk so I can get out of the house and get away from the kitchen. Fuck family dinnertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment