My Journey

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fail. Plain and Simple.

I'm a terrible blogger! I'm boring as Hell and never have anything to say! And then I try and be there for all of you TRULY WONDERFUL LADIES, and I fail all of you... I need to be less lazy and more committed to you guys and our beautiful journey. More to come. I need my habbits back. I'm becoming a fat slob again. I will be beautiful.

My dresses came. I caved. I tried them on. I even wore one to school. People keep telling me how skinny I'm getting. If only I were a waif and they could stuff me through keyholes.

3 comments:

  1. Lets have tea parties in pretty dresses in the inner mechanisms of keyholes :) Splenda, my dear? One lump or two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh keyholes, the ultimate spy. you are doing awesome, dont worry if you vanish a few days, it happens to us all and wwe love you no matter what. I have actually become attached to you so quickly. you are a little wonder xxx

    ReplyDelete